Talend announced its expansion of its partner programme in Asia Pacific, with the addition of five new members. The programme, launched 18 months ago, have successfully recruited 30 reseller partners in Asia Pacific. The partner programme helps solution providers leverage Talend technologies and expert support to deliver offerings that solve the complex integration challenges that enterprises face today.
Jason Bissell, General Manager and SVP of Sales, Asia Pacific, Talend said: Because that Asian organisations prioritise building and executing an effective, holistic data and analytics strategy, we experienced 100% growth year-over-year in the region. Big data and cloud integration are key pillars of enabling digital transformation efforts in Asia and we foresee accelerated growth in the coming year.”
A recent IDC report predicts that at least 60% of Asian enterprises will be digitalised by 2020, with growth driven by digitally-enhanced offerings including big data, data analytics, cloud and artificial intelligence. Despite the potential in the world of data analytics, integrating the data can be a challenge. This will drive greater demand for data integration tools.
The new Asia-Pacific partners appointed to the Talend partner program include:
- GainInsights, a system integrator, Value-Added Reseller and Gold partner for Talend in India, takes a personalised approach to enabling businesses to unlock the value hidden in their data to yield actionable insights.
- Infoready, as part of Melbourne IT Group, is an Australia leading data and analytics business that will work with clients to better leverage and implement Talend’s solutions to improve business performance.
- LightStream Analytics, a technology solutions partner focused on advanced analytics, data management and performance management. LightStream Analytics helps clients across Asia-Pacific drive their businesses by capitalising on data with machine learning and intuitive visualisation solutions.
- MDI is a technology company that has its roots in infrastructure, computing services, and network security. They have since evolved their services to include business consulting that helps companies to harmoniously integrate their branding and operations with technology.
- Metro Systems Corporation Plc, a leader in Information Technology products and services, distributes and markets hardware, software solutions and IT professional services in Thailand.
Talend offers a multi-tier VAR program to support a range of partners, who have access to automated promotional tools, selling strategies, customer success stories, sales and marketing materials, as well as technical support and training. Depending on the level of participation, partners may also be eligible for access to dedicated technical support, varying levels of pre-sales product support, and leads from Talend marketing activities.