In line with the upcoming Chinese New Year, Shopee observed a 32% increase in the volume of Malaysians searching for items on Shopee throughout the festive period. Since the launch of the Wang with Shopee campaign, Malaysians are continuing to turn to Shopee for their Chinese New Year necessities.
The most popular Chinese New Year searches in 2018 are:
- Women’s Clothing (Blouse, Jeans, Maxi Dress, Mini Dress, Cheongsam)
- Mobile & Gadgets (iPhone, Samsung, Smart Watch, Xiaomi)
- Toys, Kids & Babies (Girls’ Clothing, Boys’ Clothing, Baby Clothing, Tommee Tippee)
- Women’s Shoes (Shoes, Sport Shoes, Wedges, Sandals)
- Women’s Bags (Sling Bag, Bag, Purse, Backpack)
Customers can still enjoy discounts and promotions across a wide variety of products with the Wang with Shopee campaign, which is ongoing until 25 February. Additionally, users can play the Fortune Ang Pao Game to stand a chance to win Golden Tickets and a grand prize of RM8,888 in cash.
Following after, Shopee will be launching the Pay Day Campaign from 26 to 28 February, which will feature even more great deals across leading brands including the Shopee’s Laptop Fair with popular brands such as Acer, ASUS, Dell and Lenovo.