Regus opens business centre in Subang

Regus, the world’s largest provider of flexible working solutions, opens its newest business centre at Menara Summit, Subang Jaya. Regus currently has 30 centres around Malaysia. With 10% of the working space taken up, the centre is designed for office use for both SMEs and MNCs.

Vijayakumar Tangarasan, Country Head for Regus Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei says, “More enterprises are realising that utilising remote working solutions is far more effective in terms of productivity and work-life balance. Digital technology makes it possible for people to work productively where they want. Our new centre will support this demand for flexible working.”

He adds that currently Regus offices are at 73% occupancy. 60% of the space is taken up by local companies and SMEs while the remaining 40% by MNCs. Clients normally use the workspaces for about 8 to 12 months in average.

Regus will be opening four more new centers by the end of the year around Malaysia.

Previous articleAirAsia pledges earthquake relief for Lombok
Next articleAn app to forge ahead careers


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here