adidas opened its first-ever Brand Center at Sunway Pyramid offering the best adidas innovations, experiences and services to Malaysians as part of its expansion plans to the Southeast Asian market.
Sunway Pyramid is one of the prime shopping mall serving the communities from Bandar Sunway, Subang, Petaling Jaya and Shah Alam and it also has the youth’s liveliness from the surrounding universities and schools which makes it the ideal destination centre offering the best to our customers.
The new brand centre is located at Lower Ground 1 which spans over 1,328 square meters, carrying the full adidas range from sports performance to sports style, putting consumers’ needs under one roof.
The adidas Brand Center, a first-of-its-kind retail concept design is inspired by the “stadium” style, combining local elements such as iconic city landmarks and cultural hues, integrating retail with sports experience into one sports hall to provide sports enthusiasts a space to explore adidas’ latest product innovation.
“The all-new Brand Center is adidas’ largest store in Malaysia to-date, showcasing the latest retail concept and innovations from adidas, as well as our commitment as the No. 1 global sports brand, to be the best sports company in the world to provide Malaysian consumers with the best products, best experiences and best services, and we intend to inspire the city further with our brand’s unique strength and creativity,” said Philip Ho, Country Manager, adidas Malaysia.
Best Experience and Best Service
The adidas Brand Center facade boasts two large floor-to-ceiling LED screens. With a total of 23 digital screens installed in-store, the brand showcases its latest campaign videos featuring local creators and athletes relevant to the market. Putting consumers first, shoppers can expect the following experience and personalised services when visiting the Brand Center:-
- In-store categories’ specialists to provide consumers with professional advice and consultation in selecting the best-fit products.
- Warm lighting and wood element decor at the women’s training and running retail space. An exclusive to women-only changing rooms to provide a safe space and convenience for the consumers, where consumers are able to get assistance to change apparel or bra sizing with a push of a button.
- Print Shop – An in-store jersey customisation hub for consumers to add their personal touch on the spot.
- Test & Create – A designated space for runners to test out the right footwear prior to making a purchase. Runners of all levels will be able to try on the latest adidas footwear on the treadmill provided, with an outdoor running simulation.
- The Originals area showcases the widest range of Originals products such as the Classics collection, Yeezy and global creators’ collaborations. Consumers can look forward to the upcoming Originals Star Wars drop on 17 December.
- The Brand Center will also be the hub for adidas to drive more consumer activations and engagements such as the monthly women’s run around Sunway City neighbourhood on every third Saturday by adidas runners KL.
The grand opening of adidas Brand Center Sunway Pyramid was officiated by adidas creator Henry Golding, Country Manager of adidas Malaysia, Philip Ho, as well as HC Chan, CEO of Sunway Malls and Theme Parks.