Employees Provident Fund (EPF) members may apply for i-Lestari Account 2 Withdrawal Scheme starting today, via i-Akaun (Member). In light of the Government’s extended Movement Control Order, all EPF branches as well as Contact Management Centres are still closed until April 14.
Following this, members may log in or transact via the EPF i-Akaun app or email the following channels for the respective issues:
1. Query on i-Lestari Withdrawal: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Submission of i-Lestari Withdrawal application form: email@example.com
3. Submission of i-Akaun registration form: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Submission of form to maintain employee contribution rate at 11 percent
5. Query on other EPF services: https://www.kwsp.gov.my/reach-us/connect-with-us/make-an-enquiry
The EPF has also urged members to keep in mind that to receive monthly withdrawal payments beginning May, they have an entire month up to April 30 to submit their applications. For applications received after the date, withdrawal payments would start the subsequent month.