100 Percent Financing Scheme For Home Buyers In Selangor

The Selangor State Corporation (PKNS) recently launched its PKNS Property Exhibition Series 2/2019 at the PKNS Shah Alam Complex Atria Lagenda ahead of its 55th anniversary celebration on August 1, 2019. The launch was officiated by PKNS CEO, Dato Mohd Azizi Bin Mohd Zain.

From July 26 to August 4, from 10 am to 10 pm, the 10-day exhibition will feature more than 50 commercial and residential projects developed by PKNS and its subsidiaries located strategically across Selangor as well as offer great deals for property purchasers.

PKNS CEO, Dato Mohd Azizi Bin Mohd Zain said, “We are targeting total sales of RM60 million across the 10 days, which PKNS is confident to achieve given the many attractive discounts offered. The first PKNS Property Exhibition Series 1/2019 which was held earlier in March this year achieved close to RM 10 milllion in sales.”

“For this series, PKNS will be offering a special RM 5,500 additional discounts to 55 early birds as an anniversary special. In addition, visitors to the exhibition will be able to enjoy savings and rebates up to RM100,000. There will be great deals including discounts up to 20 percent for properties featured in the Collection and PKNS will absorb the legal fees for its Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) and stamp duties for the Memorandum of Transfer (MOT) for purchases during the exhibition,” he added.

100 percent financing for ‘RUMAH SELANGORKU’ purchasers

The event also saw the launch of the “Smart Selangor First Home Buyer Scheme,” a collaboration between Maybank and PKNS that offers 100 percent financing for the ‘Rumah Selangorku Iadaman PKNS’ projects developed by PKNS and its subsidiaries which will be offered at the exhibition. The projects start from RM185,000.

“A brainchild of the Selangor state government, this scheme is a 100 percent financing
scheme which will help Selangorians own their dream homes. With this scheme Maybank will provide 90 percent financing to qualified purchasers while the Selangor State Government will provide the rest of the 10 percent financing at a special low interest rate for the first eight years,” PKNS Corporate Communications Manager Haji Ishak Hashim said.

“The ‘Smart Selangor First Home Buyer Scheme,’ is open to buyers of ‘Rumah Selangorku’ projects developed by PKNS and PKNS subsidiaries which are located in Selangor Cyber ​​Valley (SCV), Antara Gapi, Kota Puteri, Klang and Kampung Sri Temenggung Gombak,” he said, adding that the application can only be made at Maybank branch in Section 14, Shah Alam.

During the exhibition, Maybank will host a booth that offers loan eligibility checks. To check for loan eligibility, visitors will only need to bring their three-month pay slips.

Previous articleH2 Outlook: Asia Presents Opportunities Amid Thickened Fog Of Uncertainty
Next articleGreat Offers For Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here