Tourism Selangor has announced 20 ideas to keep children and adults busy during the two weeks Movement Control Order (MCO) period.
These are activities to keep parents and their children at bay during these trying times:
· Play the old boards stored in the closet.
· Keep a journal of what your family and you have been doing.
· Bake some cakes or cookies.
· Learn to do meal preps.
· Movie nights at home.
· Try working out at home.
· Make a countdown and do something productive each day.
· Help your children with homework.
· Complete puzzles or build something out of Legos.
· Make a list of travel destinations interesting places to visit in Selangor.
· Spring cleaning and donate unused items to charity.
· Assign chores to members of the family.
· Redecorate the house.
· Go camping in the yard.
· Video chat with friends and relatives.
· Plan the next family vacation in Selangor.
· Start home gardening indoors or outdoors.
· Create a home movie.
· Make a map of where would the family like to go once the MCO is over.
· Karaoke at home.
However, Tourism Selangor reminds everyone to seek medical attention if there are Covid-19 symptoms shown. Do take note if there are noticeable symptoms and directly call the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) hotline.
These are some healthcare centres in Selangor for their citizens to visit if needed such as, KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital, Sunway Specialist Centre Damansara, The Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital, Avisena Specialist Hospital, and Columbia Asia Hospital Bukit Rimau.