LBS Bina Group Berhad (LBS) has been awarded Community CSR Award in iProperty Development Excellence Awards (iDEA) 2021.
Throughout the pandemic, LBS had reached out to the community via various efforts. Some of their initiatives included:
- Contributed RM1 million to the National Disaster Management Agency (NADMA) COVID -19 Fund.
- Donated a total of RM80,000 to the state of Selangor, Pahang and Perak COVID-19 Fund
- Donated supplies and equipment to healthcare workers and frontliners at several locations in the state.
- Donated two portable air conditioners to be used in a transitory tent at Banting Hospital where COVID-19 screenings are conducted.
- Donated 38 units of industrial standing fans to the Klang district health office to be used by all clinics and hospitals in Klang as well as four units to the state police headquarters.
- Hospital Sungai Buloh received 600 sets of gloves and a high-top tent, while 2,000 sets of gloves and 1,000 bottles of mineral water were donated to the quarantine centre at the Judicial and Legal Training Institute in Bangi.
LBS Bina Group Berhad Executive Chairman, Tan Sri Lim Hock San said, “Corporate social responsibility is of utmost importance to us, and should be the same for other leaders of the industries. We ought to lead by example, only then others will follow. Key values such as gratitude, respecting elders, and the right to education are deeply rooted within the Group. These values are the driving force behind our CSR core pillars.”
He adds on by saying “Receiving this award has given us a sense of achievement that is quite frankly, hard to be described with words. Honoured, would be an understatement to say the least, as it signifies that our efforts have been recognized. We won’t stop here though; this award will serve as continuous motivation for the team at LBS to strive harder to give back to the society during these tough times.”