After a successful management buyout from Quint Holding BV of the Netherlands, MindMagine Asia Sdn Bhd (MindMagine, also previously Quint Malaysia Sdn Bhd) is moving to the next level of enhancing its products and services to cater to the ever-evolving demands of its clients in today’s fast-paced market.
Its Consultancy Director for Asia Michiel DeBoer (left in pic) said that, while MindMagine would continue to provide accredited training, the company is progressively shifting focus towards a more collaborative approach in consulting services.
“Our goal is to co-create solutions with our clients, addressing their unique business challenges. This shared creation and delivery enables our clients to gain hands-on knowledge and value, equipping them to educate and coach others within their organisations post our coaching workshops,” said Michiel.
“Our management frameworks have been instrumental in assisting our clients to streamline and organise their processes and controls in line with globally recognised best-practices and methodologies. This has enhanced their internal efficiency, effectiveness, and controls, driving improvements in quality, cost and speed-to-market for their products and/or services,” he added.
Over the years, MindMagine has prioritised the development and mentoring of local consultants and trainers.
“Our coaching services aim to foster innovation within teams, helping them to come up with creative and unique solutions that can set you apart from your competitors. We provide a structured approach to problem-solving, enabling businesses to tackle business, transformation, and process-related challenges effectively,” said Michiel.
One of MindMagine’s key strengths is its ability to help businesses test hypotheses in the market without spending an exorbitant amount of time or money: “Our experienced consultants can guide businesses through the process of validating assumptions, helping them make informed decisions and avoid costly mistakes.”
Tailoring new frameworks, innovative best practices
This approach has also facilitated growth in accreditations and the creation of innovative thought leadership. It also allowed the company to tailor new frameworks and best-practices to meet the distinct needs of the Asian market.
“Our unique selling proposition in the Asian market lies in its deep understanding of the academic concepts of best-practices, methodologies, and frameworks coupled with the ability to customise solutions to address our clients’ specific challenges,” said MindMagine Education Director Jean Yong (right in pic).
“Our training, consulting, and coaching sessions empower our clients, offering them profound insights into their improvements and integrating new ways of working in a practical and efficient manner,” added Jean.
Counting companies like Malaysia Airlines and DIGI Telecommunications among its clientele, MindMagine has built a reputable portfolio that also includes a number of leading local and regional banks.
While traditionally renowned for IT Management, MindMagine has also earned recognition in business management and process improvement through its innovative application of proven methodologies.
“We are steadfast in our commitment to innovation and are continually harnessing proven methodologies to carve out unique, transformative solutions for our clients.”
The company continues to forge ahead, innovating and refining its service offerings in response to the dynamic business landscape. From a decade ago, MindMagine began investing in methodologies and frameworks that foster organisation-wide improvements while enhancing its coaching capabilities in the following areas:
- Lean: Lean principles focus on eliminating waste, optimising processes, and continuous improvement. It’s about efficiency, resourcefulness, and delivering customer value.
- Agile & DevOps: Agile and DevOps promote effective teamwork and project delivery. Agile encourages collaboration, flexibility, and iterative work, focusing on early feedback and rapid adjustments. DevOps integrates development and operations teams, emphasising automation, collaboration, and frequent communication. Together, they enhance efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Design Thinking: Design Thinking is a user-centric problem-solving methodology. It involves understanding user needs, defining problems, ideating solutions, prototyping, and testing to create innovative, user-friendly solutions.
- Service Integration: Service Integration is about assembling various services, suppliers, systems, or components to function smoothly as a unified entity. It streamlines operations, improves efficiency, and ensures a seamless customer experience.
- Universal Service Management: Universal Service Management involves orchestrating diverse service elements to ensure smooth operation. This includes planning, delivering, and improving services end-to-end to meet customer needs and achieve business goals.
“At MindMagine, the driving force behind our relentless efforts is the enduring value we provide to our clients. It’s this ability to effect transformative changes, to influence strategies, and to enable organisations to reach their full potential that fuels our passion and commitment,” said Michiel.
“That’s why we constantly emphasise the adoption of sustainable approaches to development, ensuring that clients stay ahead of the curve in your industry.
“In fostering a dynamic and evolving relationship, we consider our clients not merely as customers, but as partners in their journey towards excellence. This collaborative relationship continually inspires us, shaping our approach and stimulating innovation, as we strive to make a lasting impact in their growth narrative.”